If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use Lemon Lua websites OR PROVIDE US WITH YOU
Last updated January 14, 2020
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at LEMON LUA. We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy , or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first name, maiden name, last name, and nickname; current and former address; phone numbers; email addresses; and other similar data.
Personal Information Provided by You. We collect financial information (credit card number, purchase history, invoices); and other similar data.
Credentials. We collect passwords, password hints, and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Online Identifiers. We collect devices; and other similar data.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract.
To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the "WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS" below).
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as the European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information. You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
■ Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may:
7. DATA BREACH
A privacy breach occurs when there is unauthorized access to or collection, use, disclosure or disposal of personal information. You will be notified about data breaches when LEMON LUA believes you are likely to be at risk or serious harm. For example, a data breach may be likely to result in serious financial harm or harm to your mental or physical well-being. In the event that LEMON LUA becomes aware of a security breach which has resulted or may result in unauthorized access, use or disclosure of personal information LEMON LUA will promptly investigate the matter and notify the applicable Supervisory Authority not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
8. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
9. DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
10. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
11. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at __________ or by post to:
HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
cations indicates your acceptance of this Policy and of the collection and use of your personally identifiable information in accordance with this Policy.The Personal Information We Collect
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our relationship with you (“Personal Information”). Some examples of Personal Information we may collect include:
Information you give us.
- Contact Information (such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address);
- Information provided by you in conjunction with a survey or a promotion, or in registering for one our events;
- Other personal information you may provide to us (including photographs).
Also, when you visit our Sites, we may collect certain information via automated means. For example, our systems may collect information about your activity on the Sites (i.e., pages you visit, address of a referring website (if any), identifiers for your mobile device, geographic location information, and Internet Protocal (IP) address) for a number of purposes. Such information is collected using automated technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and server log files. We may use this automatically-collected information to help tailor the ads you may see on the Sites and the messaging that is provided to you from our systems. Further, we use this information to operate, maintain, and manage our Sites.
- Standard Web server traffic pattern information. General traffic, site usage, browser information and length of stay information is collected and stored in log files.
- Cookies/Web Beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that our website would send to your computer or mobile device to identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. A “web beacon” (also known as a pixel tag or Internet tag) links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information through cookies back to a server. These tools allow a certain Internet site to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient. For example, if you often visit content on one of the websites, we may use “web beacons” to infer your possible interest in that specific property and may deliver ads to you related to that interest. It’s important to understand that these technologies use anonymous identifiers within the “cookies” stored in your browser.
Use the options in your Internet browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Click on the “Help” section of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the websites.
- We use analytic services, such as Google Analytics, as well as other third party vendors tracking aggregate data that place first-party and/or third-party cookies on a browser across our websites. To opt out of Google tracking, please visit their opt-out page. We also may use Google AdWords “remarketing” to market our sites across the web. Using such a program, we would place a cookie on a browser, and then Google reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site (i.e., when you are visiting your Facebook page). You may opt out of such ad serving on Google’s opt out page. If you are concerned about 3rd party cookies served by networks, you should also visit the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
How We Use The Personal Information We Collect
We may use the Personal Information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the products and services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding purchases, registrations, special events, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you, and remember you when you visit our Sites;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Respond to your requests, questions, and/or comments;
- Perform data analyses (including market and consumer research, and trend analyses).
Personal Information We Share With Others
We may share your personal information with non- LEMON LUA companies that perform services on our behalf, as necessary for them to perform those services (i.e., payment processing, shipping, etc.). We requires those non-Lemon Lua companies to have reasonable safeguards in place to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Further, we may share information collected by cookies and other automated means with sites you link to from the Sites, or with social media providers (such as Twitter, Facebook, and Google+) that you visit by clicking through from our Sites. Please note that while we do not capture or store your login information or any other personally identifiable information for social networks if you link to those through our Sites, their websites may store session information or cookies on your computer or wireless phone. Social media is further discussed below.
In Other Circumstances: Other than as noted above, we may be required to share your Personal Information for purposes such as complying with court orders or law enforcement; assisting with identity verification, and to prevent fraud and identity theft; selling assets, or in process of arranging for the dissolution of us; or enforcing our agreements and property rights.
We don’t knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under the age of 13 unless we first obtain permission from the child’s parent or legal guardian. In addition, children under the age of 13 are not authorized to make purchases from Lemon Lua without consent from a parent or legal guardian.
If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information provided by a visitor under the age of 13 without permission from a parent or legal guardian, we will delete the information from our records. A child’s parent or legal guardian can also request that the Personal Information of their child be deleted from our records, if it has not been already.
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We require companies acting on our behalf (i.e., credit card processing companies) to have reasonable safeguards in place to protect any Personal Information they may receive in a manner consistent with applicable law.
However, you understand and agree that such steps do not guarantee that use of the Sites is invulnerable to all security breaches, and that we makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of any of our Sites is protected from viruses, security threats or other vulnerabilities.
Accessing, Changing, Or Suppressing Your Personal Data
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, you can contact us by mail:
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed, or other limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable, within thirty (30) days.
Links to Other Sites
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by Lemon Lua, or you may see a banner ad for a product and click on that to visit a website for that product. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us using the information below.
When contacting us, so that we can respond, please include your full name and the contact information for your preferred mode of contact (mail, email, or phone), and please describe the specific nature of your request.